Friday, April 25, 2008

A scheduling change

I apologize for another abrupt change in scheduling but it's necessary to accommodate a speaker.

Originally I had told you we would meet Monday and then Tuesday night you will attend the Lucy Dalglish speech in lieu of class on Wednesday.

But Steve Gourds who is going to talk to you about digging up information on people and places using public records can only meet with us on Wednesday, April 30. So, I am rescheduling that class and I will give you the follow Monday May 5 off instead. 

You may well need this -- Your final papers are due to me May 7.

Let me go over the rundown of work owed between now and the end of the semester.

If you have turned in everything to date in on time, you will owe me:

1. The final story
2. A blog item about Lucy Dalglish, the Tuesday April 29 speaker.
3. A blog item on what finally you have discovered about the person who's name you were assigned toward the start of class.
4. A blog item explaining what Swift Boating is
5. Rewrites of any stories handed in on time that you want a chance at redoing.

As always, call, email or let me know if you have questions or problems.


No comments: